over 2 years ago
A Value Promise Geared towards Growth for all Stakeholders
As Principal of Metter High School, I am extremely proud and consider myself fortunate to be able to collaborate with hard working educational professionals and I am proud to be able to work with the students and parents of this community. I also consider myself fortunate to be in a community whereby there is pride and support exhibited by all stakeholders consistently. The deep-rooted pride, extreme hard work, and vision promoted growth and extraordinary achievements in this community. I am committed to continuing this tradition of high achievement and hard work in order to help our students achieve at high levels.
As the Principal of Metter High School, I hold strong beliefs concerning student and faculty growth. In order to foster high achievement and personal growth for all students and faculty members, I promise…
- to surround myself and our school with teachers who believe strongly in professional growth as well as persons who actively seek best practices.
- to collaborate with each faculty member on how we can realize our vision of significantly improving student achievement.
- to involve teachers with identifying lagging academic performance areas as well as involve you in the planning to eliminate implementation gaps. (Plan)
- to observe, coach, and evaluate teacher performance fairly, honestly, and timely with specific feedback to ensure teacher growth and to hold each other accountable for implementation of Departmental and School Improvement Plans.(Do) (Check)
- to arrange for professional development for all certified teachers on standards-based classrooms. (ACT)
- to value results and relationships.